11 April 2017

My diversion

This is what I got 'diverted' by!!! 

I signed up for the 'Love Crochet' site and every so often they send some links to free patterns. That's where I got this Amigurumi doll from!!! 

These guys just made me want to make them. I think they took about two hours each. 

When my kids were young my ex and I didn't buy them Easter eggs - they had books instead. They had chocolate from their grandparents and in those days I'd rather them have something that didn't rot their teeth!!! 

It's slightly different nowadays with grandkids! I usually get them a bit of 'tooth rot' and a book or treat but I couldn't resist making these guys for the two I see regularly!!!!

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Those are cute! Perfect Easter gifts.

God's Kid said...

Cute! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Very 'fun' diversion for you! Great story, too! I'm so glad Easter is 'later' this year. It usually means warmer weather and is a more leisurely buildup instead of being 'rushed' when it's in March! It's interesting that in my childhood memories, it seemed that Easter was always in April and was always warm! Those were the days (1950s) when we were so proud of our new outfits, complete with hats and gloves!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.